Manufacturing Senior Accountant
$55 - 65 / hour
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
17 June 2019
This industry giant has an impressive plethora of clientele, including a variety of major players in today's global market. Our client is making major moves in the manufacturing space, partnering with house hold brands. This well-known organisation now needs an experienced Manufacturing Accountant committed to working closely with the operational / manufacturing side of the business.
Reporting into the CFO, your main responsibilities will include:
- Industry specific costing (BoM, WIP, labour and overhead rates)
- Building manufacturing cost models
- Calculation of hours require to produce sales
- Preparing monthly management reports including capital expenditures
- Analysis and report preparation at months end
- Standard Cost and Inventory analysis with a focus on management
- Developing KPI analysis and business partnering with commercial stakeholders
- Strategic planning to enable managements decisions
- Streamlining the organisational practices to improve company value
- Collaborating and liaising with consumers and stakeholders
This is a great opportunity for an individual who views this temporary role as the steppingstone to becoming the number one finance person in one of our clients biggest factories.
You will be a fully CA or CPA qualified Senior Accountant with proven experience in a manufacturing environment. You are confident in working closely with the operational side of the business and you are an expert in everything to do with manufacturing cost. You have advanced excel skills and are available within short notice.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Allard Austin in our Melbourne office on 03 9691 3631.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/melbourne
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631