Manager - Business Analyst Function
Location : Inner Suburbs Melbourne
Post Date : 30 May 2017
Employment Type : Project
Job Reference : 034323OA
Job Classification : IT & Technology
Our client is a well-known and respected ASX listed entertainment and retail entity with presence across Australia. They are looking for a switched on Manager for their Business Analyst function to lead a team of talented people and deliver quality requirements and analysis services as well as identify opportunities to improve business processes.
Delivery of high quality analysis / requirement gathering and identifying ways to improve and optimise business processes are integral to this role. This is a high profile opportunity as you will be dealing with numerous stakeholders at many levels throughout the organisation. More specifically you will be:
- Managing day-to-day activities of the team and their interactions with stakeholders.
- Mentoring immediate team members and stakeholders in the use of standardised analysis and optimisation approaches.
- Working with business stakeholders to elicit, gather, analyse and document requirements for projects.
- Identifying opportunities to improve business processes.
- Tracking and maintaining project objectives by liaising with key stakeholders.
- Implementing key business process change recommendations.
- Identifying areas where new or alternative approaches to performing business activities can optimise business performance.
- Planning stakeholder workshops.
- Performing gap analysis and identifying alternate solutions - including automation opportunities.
- Carrying out cost benefit analysis and assisting with business cases if required.
- Applying governance measures and metrics to log improvements.
- Maintaining a consistent approach with templates and standards.
Our client is very much a collaborative and relationship driven environment so you will need to have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to influence stakeholders at all levels within the organisation. In addition you will have:
- Prior experience of managing a team of Business Analysts.
- Demonstrated problem solving, analytical and strategic thinking capability.
- Thorough in-depth knowledge of business process improvement methodologies such as Lean Six Sigma or PDCA.
- Knowledge of implementing systems and process change in challenging environments.
- Resilience and ability to work with ambiguity.
- The ability to understand politics and people in a multi-faceted environment.
- An understanding of Project and Change Management methodology.
- Experience dealing with third party vendors.
This role has an urgent requirement and interviews will be taking place as soon as possible. If you feel this would fit your profile, please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact us in our Melbourne office quoting 034323OA.
140 William Street