Management Accountant/Financial Accountant/Business Analyst
$85000 - 110000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
26 September 2017
Finance and Accounting
Recognized as the parent company for some of the most well-known names in Australian retail, our client has an excellent reputation in the industry.
Currently they have a need for an experienced Financial/Managerial Accountant who enjoys working in a dynamic, fast paced, creative atmosphere.
Reporting to the Management Reporting Manager, the responsibilities of the Financial / Managerial Accountant will include:
* Assisting your manager with the day to day FP&A functions
* Financial Planning, financial statement preparation, cash flow reporting, budgeting, sales and profit& loss analysis, and collating all financial information
* Analysing company performance against various KPIs
* Automate procedures in Excel
* See the trends beyond the numbers
* Ad hoc tasks in line with the Finance team
You will be an enthusiastic and self-motivated candidate who can working independently. You will have excellent oral and written communication skills and a high level of accuracy and attention to detail. You must have prior experience with Australian retail businesses and have proficient use of Microsoft Word and Excel. CA/CPA is highly preferred. 3-5+ years of experience are required.
While not mandatory, experience using TM1 system would be advantageous.
There is currently a vacancy in this position and interviews are be conducted as early as this week, please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Only candidates who are qualified will be contacted.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Reference No. 282865510KPD