$85000 - 95000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
12 April 2019
Finance and accounting
Our client is looking for a skilled Management Accountant to join their internationally well reputed organisation for a Temporary to Permanent role. More than a job, this role is the opportunity you have been looking for to take your career to the next level. Collaborating with a hardworking and high energy team, you will act as a key contributor in areas such as budgeting, data analysis and business partnering with various non financial stakeholders.
Here is a role that lets you showcase your impressive track record in analysis / problem solving. Your exceptional interpersonal skills will shine as you collaborate with a range of internal and external stakeholders, condensing complex information into straightforward concepts.
Day to day tasks will include:
- Data Analysis
- GL Recs
- Journal Entries
- Variance Analysis
- Excel Modelling
Your Skills & Experience
- Outstanding experience spanning 2-5 years in a highly analytical role.
- Problem solving experience through streamlining processes
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and computer skills essential.
- Impressive experience in product and pricing analysis will be highly regarded.
- Ideally CA or CPA qualified (or studying towards)
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
You have a strong combination of technical skills and the business insights to provide creative yet effective solutions to complex challenges. A natural leader, you are able to lead, motivate and inspire a hardworking team, and your exceptional communication skills allow you to condense complex ideas into concepts readily understood by colleagues without a financial background. A numbers person at heart, you have tremendous enthusiasm for financial and data analysis, and you combine this with a creative flair and commercial know-how that allows you to see challenges from a fresh perspective and deliver innovative, workable solutions.
What's on offer?
- An exciting opportunity to extend your ability and your skill set across a diverse and challenging role.
- The chance to partner with senior executives on strategic deep dives and develop financial models and insights to inspire strategic resource allocation and business growth.
- The encouragement and support of an energetic and highly professional team.
- A fast-paced workplace where no two days are ever the same.
- A work environment where your contribution will be valued and rewarded.
- An employer committed to work-life balance.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
Reference No. 06810-0010783423 CM
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631