Management Accountant | Manufacturing | Temp to Perm
$40 - 45 / hour
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
Our client is a reputable Australian textile manufacturer. With a well-established history, this company has a proud reputation of manufacturing excellence which has ensured the preservation of jobs and production locally rather than moving offshore. With business lines servicing both corporate and private clients, and both residential and industrial markets, this company enjoys a well-earned reputation for the quality and reliability of their products.
They are currently searching for a management accountant to join their tightly knight finance team. Reporting directly to the financial controller, you will focus on all aspects of finance and administration and have primary responsibility for the maintenance and development of the costing and inventory management system.
* Forecasting and reporting
* Monthly management reporting and performance analysis
* Variance and trend analysis
* Review of raw material, WIP and finished goods costs
* Administration of the Company's ERP system
* Reporting on labour and overhead variance costs
* Reporting on waste factors and material variances
* Verify and maintain the bill of materials
* Contribute to supply chain strategy decisions
* Assist with the preparation of annual budgets
* Assist with month end and year end statutory accounts
* Assist with costings for contracts and new products
* Presenting findings back to the business on a regular basis.
CA/CPA qualified, you will be an experienced management accountant with strong budgeting and forecasting skills and the ability to present to all levels within the organization. Ideally, you will have experience in the manufacturing sector and have previous exposure to costing and WIP analysis.
You will have strong Excel skills and the ability to create reports for both the finance team and the wider business. You will also be an exceptionally capable verbal and written communicator who is ready to join a vibrant, innovative and lean team on an interim basis.
You should be immediately available to start in a short term contract role of up to 3 months.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button.
If you think you meet most of the above, we would love to hear from you.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 9691-3631 and quote number: (986215LC).
Job Reference No: 986215LC