Management Accounant | Inner Suburbs | Service Industry
$80,000.00 - $90,000.00 / annum
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
13 June 2019
Finance and accounting
Our client is a very large player within its specific service sector with a presence in each of Australia's states and operating across many different market segments. The company now employs over 5,000 staff members and is hoping to expand on this number over the coming years. Our client analyses an organisations specific needs and provides the service needed that best benefits that business moving forward.
You will directly report to the commercial manager and have exposure to the wider business. You will be responsible for dealing with senior stakeholders, speaking to both financial and non-financial stakeholders on a daily basis. The management accountant position will encompass the following responsibilities and duties.
- Prepare monthly management reports in a timely fashion, meeting deadlines and communicating your findings to relevant stakeholders
- Monthly reconciliation and analysis ensuring accuracy of details highlighting and communicating emerging trends
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Proactively challenge finance processes and suggest improvements to make the function even more efficient
- Provide analytical commentary on monthly management accounts, highlighting any variances or challenges
- Communicate with stakeholders at various levels in the organisation
You will need to be an experienced accountant who is confident in dealing with numerous stakeholders across a business and have had this exposure in a previous role. You will need to be a very strong and clear communicator, capable of getting your thoughts and views across. You will also meet the following requirements:
- CA/CPA qualified
- 5+ years experience in a similar role
- Previous experience dealing with various stakeholders
- Clear communication style
- Strong Microsoft excel skills
- Ambitious individual, looking for a challenging and broad-functioning role.
If you meet the above essential requirements and are excited about the prospects of this role then please apply today.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Reference No. 06810-0009167020AH
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631