Managed Services Service Desk Team Lead
$50000 - 55000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
IT & Technology
Established IT managed service provider that continues to deliver exceptional service to customers and is committed to future expansion through ongoing developments.
As Managed Services Service Desk Team Lead you will be responsible for supporting the company's external client base and internal processes with Level 1 network/system issues and queries logged with the service desk . This role is customer service focused as you will be first point of contact for incoming calls and requires timely and proactive responses to different issues as well as the ability to prioritise and distribute workloads.
Day to Day functions and accountabilities include:
- Dealing with a high volume of emails and calls, and resolving basic office issues
- Despatching and escalating more complex issues to the Service Desk team
- Delivering an absolutely exceptional level of customer service at all times
- Manage helpdesk tickets, planning and prioritising tasks for the Service Desk team
- Contribute in the development new processes to increase effectiveness and efficiencies.
Due to the fast-paced nature of this role you will be highly organized and be able to prioritize workloads. As such, individuals coming from an administrative capacity may be a good fit this requirement.
Sitting within an IT Service Desk team you will also need to have basic troubleshooting capabilities, particularly in:
- Active Directory
- Group Policy
- Windows Server
- Virtualisation technologies (Azure, AWS etc)
Finally, in acting as first point of contact for a plethora of clients you will be "front-of-house" for IT issues so you will be required to deliver excellent customer service skills continuously. A demonstrable experience in a customer or client facing role would therefore be hugely advantageous.
If this sounds like you and you are ready for your next step in your IT support career then click on the apply button today.