Learning Technologist | Inner Suburbs | 7 Week Contract
$35 - 45 / hour
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
June 22, 2018
IT and technology
Robert Half Technology are working alongside a well-established educational organisation, seeking a Learning Technoloigst / LMS developer to help their internal team with increasing workload.
The role of LMS Developer will report into the Application Development Manager you will be responsible for:
Day to day duties include:
- Manage the day-to-day operational activities associated with running an efficient platform. These activities include:
- The building of new learning units
- The prompt resolution of systems issues
- The uploading of course materials
- Testing of units
- Assess the current state of the LMS and identify and rectify any issues.
This is a LMS Developer role so it's imperative that you have worked in a similar capacity and it would be highly advantageous if you have had experience working in the education domain.
- Tertiary qualifications in computer science or any other related discipline
- Demonstrated capacity for analysis, research, and problem solving
- Superb attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Well-developed commercial acumen
- Web development aptitude
- Experience in programming languages
- Understanding of HTML and CSS
- Expert knowledge with the Blackboard OR Canvas Learning Management System
- Ability to design and build complex systems
- Course content development
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information contact Sam Rothery on 0396913661.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne