Junior/Mid PHP Developer | Contract to hire | Close to CBD
$350 - 400 / day
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
August 30, 2018
IT and technology
Robert Half Technology are working with a leading online business who are on a very exciting pathway to growth in the near future. Joining this business now would be similar to joining a start-up right before they grow to a medium sized business, you can be an integral part of this success.
This is a mid-level PHP Developer role structured on an initial 3-month contract, with a view to convert the right candidate to a permanent employee after that initial period. The successful candidate will work in a small team on a multiple complex projects in a full-stack capacity, solving difficult problems in PHP, using primarily the Laravel framework. This is a full-stack role, where you could work on cloud services in AWS, document driven databases in Mongo and front end frameworks in Angular/React in addition to the PHP coding.
On offer is the chance to be part of a company that has a very promising future, you'll be an integral part of their success over the next few years and beyond. There will be multiple new development projects to undertake with the guidance of their Technical Lead and CTO.
We are looking for an energetic PHP Developer who wants to contribute to a highly effective software development team. Ideally you will have at least 2 years of commercial experience in a dynamic organisation. The requirements for the role are below:
- Minimum 2 years' experience coding in the PHP language, using MVC frameworks such as Laravel
- Solid knowledge of front-end coding in SPA frameworks like Angular/React
- Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3
- Expertise in back-end / business logic coding in PHP
- WebAPI integration skills or exposure to microservices
- Solid database design and development skills in MySQL
- The ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Github exposure
- Knowledge of payment gateways
If you are a PHP Developer looking for a new role or challenge please apply today. To find out more about Robert Half's recruitment services please visit our website, www.roberthalf.com.au.