Junior Network Engineer | $50K + Super
$50000 - 51000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
IT & Technology
Fast growing, high profile telecommunications organization who are in a period of significant growth, something that is set to continue.
As a Junior Network Engineer you will be charged with supporting both an internal and external client base with Level 1 network issues. A key emphasis of this position is the provision of excellent customer service so excellent written and verbal communication are essential.
This position will also see the introduction of unsupervised customer installations, including off-net installations that can be of a more complex nature than standard on-net telephony and internet installations so a good technical base knowledge is needed.
Day to Day functions and accountabilities include:
- Dealing with a high volume of emails and calls
- Act as first point of contact for Level 1 support
- Delivering an absolutely exceptional level of customer service at all times
- Manage helpdesk tickets, planning and prioritising tasks
- Troubleshoot technical issues to resolution or escalate when required
You must have experience in a similar role and would have a working knowledge of network troubleshooting skills.
You will need the following;
- Strong working knowledge of network trouble shooting
- CCNA certification
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a focus on client service
- Computer hardware/software exposure
- An understanding of DNS, vLANs and TCP/IP
- Current Australian driver's license
If this sounds like you and you are ready for your next step in your IT support career then click on the Apply button today.