Senior Java developers | $120K + Super
$120000 - 130000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
11 December 2018
IT and technology
An innovative technology business are currently seeking strong Java developers (Senior) to join their highly talented team.
You will be joining an organisation that are based five minutes from the CBD with great transport links available and awesome local cafe's, and restaurants.
The organisation produce an innovative technology solution that covers both firmware and software and is already being used in major businesses worldwide.
This organisation, although habouring the feel and culture of a start-up are backed finanically by a commerical heavyweight providing long-term stability.
We are seeking technology enthusiasts who are most comfortable coding with Java technologies but also have an attitude and aptitude that means they can turn their minds to new technologies.
We are seeking smart software engineers who want to work with likeminded people with a likeminded vision.
Technologies we like to see are: Java, Spring, AWS, Hibernate, Maven, JUnit, Cucumber, NoSQL databases (not all essential and similiar versions acceptable too)
Reporting to the Technical Director, you will be a strong Java developer with a great attitude and desire to impact the organisation positively.
You will be someone who wants to work in a culture of providing simple solutions with clean, scalable and testable code:
You will have:
- Experience across the SDLC, and a solid understanding of Java development (circa 3 years commercial minimum)
- Experience with Java, Spring, NoSQL databases
- Experience with cloud technologies such as AWS highly regarded
- Willingness to work in a start-up like environment which is highly agile
- A great attitude and willingness to wear 'different hats' within the organisation
- Valid Australian working rights - permanent residency minimum requirement
If you are interested in this opportunity or you know someone who might be, please do not hesitate to apply or get in contact ASAP.
For more information please apply today using the link provided or emailing [email protected] directly
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000 03 9691 3631