Java Developer | $550 pd (pkg) | 4-6 month contract
$450 - 550 / day
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
IT & Technology
Robert Half Technology are working with a well respected service company, who have complex internal IT systems that help them to perform their day to day duties. Currently, one of those systems is being replaced so the need for additional resources has been identified.
The Java Developer placed into this role will be responsible for building out features and modules of a pre-defined technology stack / architecture, but code written must be scalable, maintainable and pass tests into production servers.
You'll work alongside a small team of highly experienced developers who have decided to implement this solution in current technologies: Java 8, Spring Boot, Docker, Angular.JS and others.
We are looking for a strong Java Developer who has experience working on scalable enterprise applications. Ideally you'll possess the following:
- At least 7 years experience in developing Java-based web applications
- Detailed knowledge of Java 7 or sooner
- Commercial experience using Java based frameworks like Spring, Spring Boot and others
- Experience using Apache Tomcat
- Commercial experience using APIs in either SOAP or REST
- Experience working with shared source code management systems, ideally GitHub
- High-level problem solving skills
- Very strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Knowledge of containerisation
- Commercial experience using Angular.JS (1.x, 2 / 4) or other SPA front end frameworks
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne