Iteration Manager | Product Company| $130-135k+Super
$130000 - 135000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
IT & Technology
This business is made up of creative thinkers and very bright technologists; it encourages a fast-paced highly collaborative culture, and its people all have and follow a strong code of ethics.
The organisation are currently building an application which appeals to the consumer and commercial markets. With a very talented in house development the product and range of solutions is getting great traction and this company is going from strength to strength. The business understands how to create an excellent working environment which produces a really high standard of work.
Reporting to the Delivery Manager you will be a critical component of a high performance team. This IM role could have Agile PM as its job title and does have components of product ownership. This role is multi-faceted role, and will suit someone who gets a buzz from wearing many hats and influencing strategic decisions.
The key to this role is to act as a positive catalyst to stimulate the ideas of your teams. The role is also focused around enabling smooth and continuous delivery by acting as a lubricant to front-end, back-end and UX teams.
Working closely with smart imaginative parties including product owners, developers, and internal stakeholders, you will ensure dependencies between teams are kept in sync and that they are empowered to deliver on their own ideas.
Within the Iteration Management role you will act as a conduit between teams and also drive agile methodology usage and the removal of any blockers to effective delivery.
Key responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with your team and the wider business to improve agile capability.
- Oversee the technical design process (hands off) to identify and solve business issues.
- Drive workshops, create user stories, and continuously improve best practices.
- Undertake financial and resource management responsibilities across the projects.
- Facilitate the transformation of ideas in to actual implementation plans.
You will be likely be in an IM or Agile PM role and will be working in a Scrum, XP, Kanban type set-up. You will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, plus an affinity with technology and technologists. You will enjoy servicing the needs of a range of stakeholders in a multifaceted environment. You should be an excellent problem solver with exceptional analytical skills who can work autonomously and as part of a close-knit team.
Whilst there are a number of experiences and skills pertinent to this role, above all your attitude, desire to learn, high energy and interpersonal talents are the most important factors here!
Your experience and skills should include most, if not all:
- Confidence in engaging with and managing client interactions at all levels.
- Time spent in a BA, IM, or PM role in an agile orientated environment.
- The running of workshops and engagement of diverse groups of people.
- An adaptive and innovative approach to rapidly evolving needs and circumstances.
- Exposure to the full SDLC, & the ability to communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
How to Apply
If this sounds like you then click on the apply button now or call 03 9691 3661.