Iteration Manager | Established Start-Up| $105-115k+Super
$105000 - 115000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
IT & Technology
This is a five year old start-up which uses cutting-edge technology to deliver real life solutions. The organisation has moved forward in leaps and bounds since its inception. Already delivering commercially successful product and services, this business is looking to further develop its product portfolio and to uplift its internal capabilities
This Iteration Manager role reports directly to CIO and will see you play an integral role in this small, dynamic team. You will be crucial in ensuring the smooth delivery of great quality software product. You should influence and promote the project methodology, lead project inceptions, iteration planning, showcases, retros' and stand-ups. Prioritising demands and managing the competing needs of senior stakeholders is also a key component of the role, as well as influencing people and taking a pragmatic solution orientated approach to tackling business issues.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ease the flow of communication within the development and product teams.
- Ease the flow of communication between the technical teams and wider business.
- Run workshops around & facilitate positive outcomes for complex problems.
- Prioritise the backlog, lead project inceptions, plan iterations and run stand-ups.
- Collaborate with your team and the wider business to improve agile capability.
You will likely be an Iteration Manager, Agile PM, Product Owner or Agile BA, who has excellent communication skills and an affinity with software product development. You will be a dynamic and hard working person, with an appetite to make an impact in an evolving business. You should be committed to driving a fit to purpose project methodology, and have a good appreciation of the strengths and weaknesses of various agile techniques. You should also have a pro-active approach to solving problems, mitigating risk and managing dependencies and constraints.
Your experience and skills should include most, if not all:
- Excellent ability to build strong relationships, and to empower and inspire others.
- An intelligent and persuasive communication style aided by a high EQ.
- Experience leading multiple projects employing Scrum, XP, Kanban or similar.
- A structured and intuitive approach to project planning and prioritization.
In addition you will have an IT degree or other relevant technical/project/delivery qualifications. The role also requires the ability to prioritize your work and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
How to Apply
If this sounds like you then click on the apply button now or call 03 9691 3661.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne