IT Systems and Network Administrator
$450.00 - $500.00 / day
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
19 July 2019
IT and technology
Join one of Australia's most reputable charities and help them accomplish work that makes a real difference in Australians lives. Our client is looking for an experienced Systems and Network Administrator who can provide technical support to both internal and external stakeholders. If you're a natural problem solver with a strong sense of ownership, we want to hear from you.
This role will require someone who is experienced in managing ICT infrastructure and applications. Moreover, you will be directly reporting to the companies IT manager, while carrying out business as usual as well as project work with a strong focus on security management. Our company values hard work and collaboration, thus, the successful applicant will have the proven ability to work cohesively with a small team.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in IT, Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a systems admin.
- You will have experience working with Windows Servers and have a proficient ability working with O365 admin tools.
- Experience with AWS.
- You will have experience with Windows PowerShell scripting.
- You will have strong verbal and non-verbal communication skills to convey complex IT to a broad range of business partners.
- Excellent collaborative skills - a true team member.
You are a quick thinker, highly adaptable and you have a natural flair for solving problems. You have amassed excellent experience to date, and now you are ready for a challenging but rewarding role that will further develop your skill set and set your career on a fast-track. You will also enjoy working in a team and be motivated by achieving fantastic business results.
What's on offer?
- An energised working environment where no two days are ever the same.
- A clear career path with a business that promotes on merit.
- Opportunities to be involved in innovative projects.
- Ongoing professional development and mentoring.
- A fun, flexible workplace and a company that is committed to making a difference.
If this exciting opportunity appeals to you ensure you don't miss out and apply now! if you wish for further information don't hesitate to call us on 03 9691 3661.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631