IT Support Officer
$55000 - 60000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
July 13, 2018
IT and technology
A leading manufacturing and distribution firm, based on the outskirts of the CBD suburbs, are currently looking for an energetic and driven IT Support Officer with a willingness to learn in order to provide 1st and 2nd level support, over the phone, via email and face-to-face, to an internal user base across multiple locations.
Reporting to the IT Manager, the IT Support Officer is responsible for providing 1st and 2nd level support to an internal user base of 150 across multiple locations across Australia and internationally. Key responsibilities include:
- Support of remote desktops
- Support of Windows operating systems
- Software updates
- Conducting daily backups
- Imaging and reimaging of desktops and laptops
- Maintenance of user accounts in Active Directory
- Troubleshooting a range of software issues
- Delivering exceptional technical support
You will have demonstrable experience in a Service Desk Analyst or IT Support Officer role (Level 1 and 2), ideally within a distribution or manufacturing business. Experience supporting the following is critical:
- Active Directory
- Office 365
- Microsoft Office suite
- Windows operating systems XP/7/8/10
- A sound understanding of networking is also essential.
In addition to your technical skills the role requires excellent communication skills the ability to prioritise your work.
Relevant tertiary qualifications and Microsoft and ITIL Foundation certifications would be an advantage.
If you feel you meet these criteria please Apply today.