IT Support Officer | 5 Week Contract | $30 - $32 + Super
$30 - 32 / hour
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
IT & Technology
Founded almost 100 years ago, this highly respected secondary school has established an outstanding tradition of providing the highest level of academic standards. With a large emphasis on community, the college is committed to providing it's students with an educational experience like no other.
Reporting directly to the IT Manager, the IT Support Officer will work within a team of 6, and be responsible for supporting the level 1 and 2 technical support for all staff and students, including:
- User account administration
- Hardware support including laptops, tablets and AV equipment
- Mobile device support
- Machine imaging and deployments
The successful candidate will have a passion for providing excellent customer service, and a desire for continuous improvement. You must also have previous experience providing technical support within a school or educational organisation.
A suitable candidate will have:
- Experience with Active Directory
- Experience supporting macOS, iOS and Android devices
- Advanced SCCM administration skills
- Previous exposure to VMware
- Experience with Learning Management Systems
- Previous experience supporting an Educational organisation (Essential)
Additionally, this role requires candidates to be degree qualified in an IT related discipline.
If you meet the above criteria, please submit your resume by clicking the Apply Now button. Reference 84104491SO
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com