IT Support Analyst
$50000 - 60000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
25 October 2018
IT and technology
A leading construction firm, based on the outskirts of the CBD suburbs, are currently looking for an energetic and driven IT Support Analyst with a willingness to learn in order to provide 1st and 2nd level support, over the phone, via email and face-to-face, to an internal user base across multiple locations.
Reporting to the IT Manager, the IT Support Analyst is responsible for providing 1st and 2nd level support to an internal user base of 500 across multiple locations across Australia.
Key responsibilities include:
- Support of remote desktops
- Support of Windows operating systems
- Software updates
- Conducting daily backups
- Updating and creating documentation, including "How to..." guides
- Imaging and reimaging of desktops and laptops
- Maintenance of user accounts in Active Directory
- Troubleshooting a range of software issues
- Delivering exceptional technical support
You will have demonstrable experience in a Service Desk Analyst or IT Support Officer role (Level 1 and 2) and experience supporting the following is critical:
- Active Directory
- Office 365
- Microsoft Office suite
- Windows operating systems XP/7/8/10.
Relevant tertiary qualifications and Microsoft and ITIL Foundation certifications would be an advantage. A sound understanding of networking is also essential.
In addition to your technical skills the role requires excellent organisation and communication skills.
If you feel you meet these criteria please Apply today.
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000 03 9691 3631