IT Project Manager
Location : Inner Suburbs Melbourne
Post Date : 24 May 2017
Employment Type : Project
Job Reference : 0789DB
Job Classification : Project Consulting
My client is a managed services provider seeking a contract Project Manager. The business is now entering a highly project-centric time and is looking for a Project Manager with Skype for Business experience to help deliver against some challenging timescales.
You will carry full responsibility for driving several inflight projects, including roll outs and refreshers.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing and delivering IT projects.
- Creating and executing project plans.
- Coordinating the allocation of resources across project pipelines.
- Identifying, documenting and managing project risk.
- Managing day-to-day operational aspects of projects (cost, time, scope).
- Ensuring project deliverable are completed within agreed time and resource budgets.
- Managing key stakeholder expectations and reporting to appropriate governance bodies.
You will be a highly impressive IT Project Manager with experience managing several concurrent projects. In addition, you will also be able to demonstrate:
- Comprehensive, formal project methodology knowledge.
- Previous experience with Skype for Business projects.
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple infrastructure projects in complex environments.
- High degree of vendor management experience and the ability to evidence cost savings and efficiency improvements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
How to Apply
Please note - this is initially a 6 month assignment with a high potential for extension.
If this sounds like you then click on the apply button now for a call back this week.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
140 William Street