IT Project Manager | Inner Suburbs | 6 Month Contract
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
IT & Technology
More than 50 years old, this fun and innovative organization invests heavily in its technology and its people. It has built itself up to be an iconic brand in Australia and has expanded overseas more recently. Recognising the huge importance of technology and its pivotal role in driving efficiency and customer experience, our client is constantly adapting to meet changing market conditions.
This is a business that truly values its people and has built a culture based on trust, fairness, collaboration and hard work. They look for people who are passionate about what they do, and who enjoy working towards common goals.
As a switched on and talented IT Project Manager you will be expected to deliver an Office 365 implementation across the business. You will be working closely with SMEs, Vendors and other stakeholders to drive this project to completion, creating a fully functioning software solution for users. Specifically you will be:
- Project managing the delivery of an Office 365 implementation including SharePoint and OneDrive
- Managing time, cost, scope and quality
- Ensuring resources are in place to deliver the project in the required timescales
- Communicating changes to the impacted employees
- Working collaboratively with SMEs and vendors to deliver the new software solution
- Influencing at the Senior leadership level
You will be someone who has a proven track record in delivering complex, multi-faceted IT software projects in tricky environments. You will not be phased by barriers to progress and will be someone who can operate well as part of a team or individually. In addition to specific Office 365 implementation experience, you will need the following to be successful in this role:
- Experience delivering Office 365 software platform with specific SharePoint and OneDrive knowledge in a Project Management capacity
- Excellent stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical resources
- A proven track record in delivering IT projects on budget, to the agreed timescales whilst maintaining scope and quality on outcomes
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, relationship driven environment where ambiguity is commonplace.
- Robust organisational skills and a keen eye for detail
- A motivational and collaborative approach
If you feel you have the appropriate skills / experience and you want to join a fun and fast-paced environment, please click the "Apply" button now or feel free to get in touch on 0396913631 quoting the following reference: 045346OA
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne