Location : Inner Suburbs Melbourne
Post Date : 22 August 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 10048828TW
Job Classification : IT & Technology
A reputable and prominent organisation who strive to deliver high level returns for their clients.
As the IT Manager reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for installing and maintaining computer hardware, software and related networks. You will liaise with IT service providers as required to design, develop, implement, operate and administer computer and telecommunications software, networks and information systems.
You will be expected to provide orientation to new users of existing technology as well as train staff about potential uses of existing technology. Furthermore, you will be responsible for strategic planning on how to best implement IT systems effectively and efficiently throughout all areas of the business.
Key Responsibilities will include;
- Plan and evaluate the operations of information systems
- Meet with managers to discuss system requirements, specifications, costs and timelines
- Maintain current and accurate inventory of technology hardware, software and resources
- Research current and potential resources and services
- Be the sole point of contact for all IT in the business
You must be a highly technical individual with a genuine passion for technology. You must have strong communication skills, a hands on approach and the ability to guide and enthuse staff members from all departments at all levels of the organisation.
Aside from a positive attitude and great customer service, you will need the following:
- Previous experience as the sole IT contact for a small to medium business
- Thorough knowledge of infrastructure within Windows environments
- High levels of knowledge in Computer networks, network administration and network installation.
- Willingness to assist every user in the business with all of their IT needs
- Previous experience aligning IT with business goals
How to Apply
If this opportunity sounds like a good fit please click on the apply today.
Job Ref 10048828TW
140 William Street