Service Desk Analyst
$55000 - 65000 / annum
SE Suburbs Melbourne
17 July 2019
IT and technology
The organization provides technology service delivery to major government and enterprise organisations, vendors, integrator and service providers. They support the mission critical ICT Infrastructure for multiple major organisations across the country with a full serviced 24/7 approach. Due to growth they are looking to bring in a new Service Desk Analyst to join their already established team.
You'll be responsible for providing support to the organisations internal customers on software and hardware issues. The role will also require you to provide support via telephone and email actioning tickets and inbound calls.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Providing quick and efficient resolution service to customers with escalated technical issues
- Prompt escalation of issues to relevant service management positions
- Working closely with internal team members to find resolutions to issues
- Ability to work with Microsoft Operating Systems Windows 7 - 10, Office 10/16 and Office 365
- Active Directory management of users
- Citrix and remote desktop experience utilising VPN and teamviewer
You're a confident individual with prior experience in a customer focused IT service desk role, you have very strong communication skills and thrive in a troubleshooting role. You are eager to learn and proven experience actioning tickets via servicenow or remedy. Building and nurturing relationships with internal and external stakeholders is important to you.
In addition, you will ideally be able to demonstrate:
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent communication and troubleshooting skills
- Flexible attitude to work with a willingness to work within a rotating roster
- Providing first line support
Please send your resume to us by clicking the "Apply Now" button. Resumes in MS Word format are preferred.
Job Reference No: 06810-0010413976
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631