IT Helpdesk Analyst
$32 - 36 / hour
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
20 June 2019
IT and technology
Robert Half is recruiting an experienced Help Desk Support Analyst for a well-known, retail company based in Melbourne. They have an urgent need within their Technology team in a varied portfolio of work.
The role of the Help Desk Support Analyst is to ensure that the IT operations is running effectively and efficiently to a point where staff can easily accomplish their tasks. You will be collaborating with the IT team and will be able to troubleshoot problem areas (in person, by telephone or via e-mail) and provide end-user assistance when required, in a manner which is timely and accurate. The Help Desk Support Analyst is required to provide L2 support, whether it be by workarounds, using a solution database or prior experiences. It's also crucial to note that the Help Desk Support Analyst must know when to escalate to L3 support or 3rd party external support services.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Acting as the first point of contact for staff to receive support and maintenance for Application Systems.
- Installing, diagnosing, maintaining and upgrading desktop hardware, phones and ICT peripherals to ensure optimal workstation performance.
- Software updates, drivers, knowledge bases.
- Office 365 support and active directory.
- Diagnose and perform on-site installations, repairs, maintenance and tasks.
- Ensure that a current Standard Operating Environment (SOE) is maintained and installed.
We are looking for someone who is dynamic, very enthusiastic and can easily manage and take responsibility for all 2nd level technical assistance. Being able to communicate in a clear and professional manner is a must as this will help you succeed in the role.
In addition, you will ideally be able to demonstrate knowledge and experience of:
- Microsoft Windows operating system (7, 8, 8.1 & 10).
- Phone systems, VoIP and Contact Centre systems and Complaint Handling applications.
- Experience across Microsoft Windows, Active Directory, and Exchange.
- DHCP/DNS, LAN/WAN.
- Exceptional customer service orientation.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
How to Apply
If you feel this would fit your profile, please send your resume by clicking on the apply button.
Job Reference No:
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631