IT Business Analyst
Location : Inner Suburbs Melbourne
Post Date : 10 August 2017
Employment Type : Project
Job Reference : 2896DB
Job Classification : Project Consulting
Our client is a dynamic and continually growing business delivering high quality services for over 30 years in the education sector. This delivery focused organisation is seeking to hire an experienced Technical Business Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis. A rare and unique opportunity to work for an organization that genuinely promotes family values and a work/life balance.
Working closely with the CEO & CIO, along with developers and testers, you will be acting as a key linchpin between the team and a number of key internal business orientated stakeholders. Great interpersonal skill, enthusiasm and drive will go a long way to seeing you effectively communicate with a wide variety of people.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing a large number of concurrent projects and tasks.
- Understanding business priorities and determining business value through "as is" and "to be" modelling.
- Maintaining a 90 day product roadmap showing major initiatives for each core application.
- Requirements planning and capture, review and approval for functional and non-functional domains.
- Applying a critical eye to user interface design and consider user experience with developed systems.
- Identifying risks, issues and impact.
- Ensuring quality is achieved for delivered projects, including facilitation/execution of User Acceptance Testing.
- Creating test data (via SQL) to model application scenarios and use cases.
You will be an Experienced Business Analyst with a high level of energy who is comfortable in a rapidly changing and fast-moving environment where priorities change quickly. You should also be an excellent problem solver with exceptional analytical skills who must work autonomously and be self-motivated.
Your experience will also include:
- Experience working with multiple projects which have a high-level of complexity.
- Exposure to the full SDLC & the ability to communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- 5-7 years of experience in business systems analysis.
- Experience setting up and loading data using SQL to facilitate functional, non-functional and acceptance testing.
- Agile/scrum experience.
- An IT degree or other relevant technical/project/delivery qualifications
How to Apply
If this sounds like you then click on the apply button now for a call back this week.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
140 William Street