Internal Recruiter - Temporary Position
$25 - 27 / hour
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
July 10, 2018
Our client is one of Australia's largest and successful organisations within their industry. As they strive for innovation and growth in such a competitive market they are looking for like-minded individuals to join them. With gorgeous modern offices that promote collaboration and movement, no two days will be the same.
Reporting to the Recruitment Manager, your role will be vital to the ongoing recruitment within the organisation. Some of your tasks and responsibilities include:
- Coordinating with multiple internal stakeholders
- Previous experience in recruitment administration
- Approaching potential candidates via LinkedIn InMail
- Managing 10 - 15 open vacancies throughout the organisation
- Conduct reference checks, vevo and police checks to verify candidate eligibility
- Assist with coordinating contracts and offers
- Additional ad-hoc tasks as per required
You will be someone who has experience working under pressure and in a very fast paced environment. Your background should demonstrate relevant recruitment experience. You need to be personable, focused, professional and have a strong eye for attention to detail to succeed in this position. Previous experience with LinkedIn Recruiter is essential along with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Please send your resume to us by clicking the "Apply Now" button. Resumes in MS Word format are preferred.
Please contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 3663 if you have any further questions.
Job Reference No: 06810-0010320482ABP