Interim Finance Manager - Start-up Culture - Immediate
$50 - 60 / hour
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
This organization is a highly reputable provider of professional services and are a globally known brand within their industry. The team promotes a culture of excellence whilst providing an environment where all team members feel fully supported by management.
Whilst truly out of the start-up phase financially, they have retained all the perks of being part of a startup organization. The team is driven, works hard and likes to party every hardy. Accordingly, cultural fit will be crucial for success in this role. If you're ready to make a move and be part of this dynamic, fun and high performing team, we would love to hear from you.
* Manage, mentor and provide technical help to direct reports
* Review processes, recommending/implement process improvements
* Preparation and analysis of profit and loss and balance sheet
* Financial reporting
* Prepare, review and manage cashflows.
* Oversee and assist in monthly processes
* Review and authorise adjustment journals
* Audit preparation
* CA/CPA qualification (or international equivalent) essential
* Previous experience with a Big 4/mid-tier accounting firm or a large, complex organisation
* Exceptional relationship building and stakeholder management skills
* Ability to make the complex simple
* Strong technical accounting skills and the ability to apply these pragmatically
* Proven ability to review business processes and make recommendations for improvement
* Proficient system skills - Excel, SAP, TM1, PowerPoint would be viewed favourably
If you believe you meet most of the above requirements and, we would love to hear from you Apply Today
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 9691-3631 and quote number: 598278LC.