Senior Human Resources Business Partner | Permanent | CBD
$140000 - 150000 / annum
23 July 2018
My client is the leading provider of 'Technology as a Service' solutions across Australia and New Zealand. Based in the heart of the city, they are rapidly growing in the technology industry.
The position is a key leadership role who responsible for management and delivery of the HR Services. You will offer provision of strategic and operational people solutions for a business portfolio. The role is also a key driver of change, developing and implementing solutions to enable organisational capability development in line with the objectives of the People and Culture strategy and broader companies 2020 vision.
- Partner with leadership team and key stakeholders to develop and drive tailored HR strategies and operational solutions and provide trusted advice on policy and best practice principles to support the business' goals
- Responsible for overseeing the HR operations function and management of HR Officer
- Develop, implement and embed key strategic solutions around talent, performance and capability development priorities.
- Establish and operationalize frameworks and oversee processes for annual HR led activities
- Change champion and coach responsible for driving an organizational culture fostering accountability, high performance, excellence and innovation.
- Development and delivery of Employee Experience projects covering the employee life-cycle to enhance culture change.
- Quality of advice measured by feedback from clients
- Timeliness and responsiveness of service level.
- Quality of HR solutions and initiatives as agreed
- Full compliance to relevant employment regulatory requirements in the delivery of advice and processes.
- Establishment of credibility as trusted advisor and strategic enabler with client group.
- Silent running in the delivery of HR Services
Qualifications and Experience:
- Tertiary qualification in Human Resources or a related field
- 10+ years' HR experience with strong knowledge in HR policies and practices with a strong partnering experience
- Experience of operating in an HR services environment with a compliance focus, ability to problem solve and CI mindset.
- Pragmatic and commercially savvy with a keen customer focus and sound judgement with ability to balance other business considerations
- Energy, drive and a high achievement orientation
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and influence outcomes collaboratively
- Ability to think and interact at an executive and enterprise level and at the same time adopt a hands-on approach and deliver results operationally.
- Self-starter with the ability to work both autonomously and with a team.
- Capacity to provide people leadership, coach and facilitate change.
- Flexible and agile with demonstrated experience in dealing with ambiguity.
- Project management skills
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 36 31.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Job Reference No: 06810-00102843827 TG
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000 03 9691 3631