HR / Recruitment Coordinator | Temporary
$25 - 27 / hour
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
June 25, 2018
Our clients is one of Australia's largest and successful organisations within their industry. As they strive for innovation and growth in such a competitive market they are looking for like-minded individuals to join them. With gorgeous modern offices that promote collaboration and movement, no two days will be the same.
This fast paced environment will challenge you as you develop your abilities. This is an extremely high volume and busy HR Coordination with a focus on Talent Acquisition role which will involve:
- Providing support for the People and Culture and Talent Acquisition Team
- Minute and note taking for internal meetings
- Composing and positing job advertisements on relevant ATS
- Phone screen candidates
- Scheduling and coordinating interviews with relevant hiring managers
- End-to-End recruitment
- Assist with coordinating contracts and offers
- Conducting relevant employment checks (Reference checks, police checks, VEVO and qualification checks)
- Additional ad-hoc tasks as per required.
You must have previous HR Administration or Coordination experience required. You must demonstrate high level of MS Office and have the ability to provide excellent support to the business. We are looking for an individual who is excited to make the most of this role.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Office Team in our Melbourne office on 03 9691 3663.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Job Reference No. 06810-00102843827ABC