Talent Acquisition Specialist
$75000 - 85000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
16 October 2018
Our client offers a range of growth and internal progression opportunities across the business and are looking to add an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist to their busy and expanding Talent Acquisition team. This organisation offers a wide range of exciting and enjoyable benefits as well as a competitive renumeration package.
This position will report into Talent Acquisition Manager and will involve a range of duties and responsibilities including:
- Liaising with Hiring Managers to develop creative and compelling advertisements for a range of positions within the blue-collar environment
- Utilising both Seek and LinkedIn in sourcing quality candidates
- Identifying suitable resumes and conducting phone screens of potential candidates
- Shortlisting and conducting interviews
- Imputing and tracking key data on outcomes of recruitment processes and assessing their effectiveness
Due to the nature of the hiring processes and projects, you will be required to travel occasionally between Melbourne and Sydney.
To be a successful candidate for this position, you will have at least 2-3 years of end to end recruitment experience; agency experience is welcomed. You have internal recruitment experience as well as exposure to high volume recruitment. Excellent attention to detail and proficiency in using MS Office Suite, particularly in using Excel. You will be able to work effectively both independently and collaboratively as part of a team.
We are looking for someone with a high level of maturity who can take ownership of the roles and run the process end-to-end.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 3663.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Job Reference No: 06810-0010506892SJ
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000 03 9691 3631