$55000 - 65000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
August 10, 2018
Our client is one of the largest energy providers in Australia. They offer a range of growth and internal progression opportunities across the business and are looking to add two new Talent Acquisition Coordinators support their busy and expanding recruitment team. This organisation offers a wide range of exciting and enjoyable benefits as well as a competitive remuneration package.
This position will report into Recruitment Manager and will involve a range of duties and responsibilities including:
- Liaising with Hiring managers to develop creative and compelling advertisements for a range of positions
- Identifying suitable resumes and conducting phone screens of potential candidates
- Booking in potential candidates for interviews and/or assessment centres
- Assisting Recruitment Manager in the running of multiple assessment centres
- You will be responsible for conducting VEVO, Police and Reference Checks
- Assisting different teams with sourcing for both bulk and non-bulk positions
- have a minimum of 12 months experience in recruitment.
- ideally have 1 year at least as a Resourcer either internal or within Agency
- have an excellent phone manner.
- have the ability to work efficiently both autonomously and as part of a team.
- have excellent attention to detail and the ability to multitask
- have the ability to work 1 Saturday a month
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 3663.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Job Reference No: 06810-0010506892RD