HR Manager | Permanent | Inner Suburbs | Arts Industry
$100000 - 110000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
July 20, 2018
Our client is an established leader in the Arts industry with over 100 years in operation, they have a stellar reputation for innovation, versatility and excellence. They are looking for an experienced HR Manager to joint their close-knit team.
This role leads the Human Resource practices and objectives that will support a high performing culture, quality and productivity for the organisation.
- Develop and maintain a range of policies and procedures including ensuring that a performance management framework is in place and ensure that performance management plans are completed
- Keep up to date on all relevant HR legislative updates and ensure the business is fully compliant and communicating changes and updates effectively
- Manage all Work Cover claims including assisting Managers with return to work arrangements for injured workers
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Create and develop a range of training and development programs for different arms of the business and liaise with Managers on best practices for implementation
- End to end recruitment for a range of key office support positions
- Ensure that all OH&S standards are up to date and that the company is compliant with legislation
- Maintain all personnel records and that they are in accordance with legislative requirements
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications or demonstrated relevant, equivalent professional experience
You will be a proven Human Resources Manager. You will have a natural ability to work closely with all levels of management and work in a standalone capacity. There will be working flexibility on offer to support this.
Strong IR experience and exposure in the Arts industry will be highly advantageous.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has a strong interest in this industry, your generalist experience will provide the confidence to work closely with senior leaders, as well as the ability to influence and challenge!
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 3663
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Job Reference No: