$55000 - 60000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
24 May 2019
This organisation is one of Australia's leading privately-owned insurance brokerages. They remain firmly committed to supporting regional communities, small business owners and everyday Australians with their insurance and risk mitigation needs. They also offer a holistic 'one stop' insurance and risk mitigation solutions to our clients backed by a locally manned 24 hour a day, 365 days a year emergency claims hotline.
The HR Assistant provides administrative support to the HR and L&D teams to ensure that administrative functions are delivered in an efficient, effective and compliant manner.
This role will also assist in the delivery of the broader HR and L&D activities supporting the team in the provision of key projects, initiatives and deliverables where required.
Some of the duties:
- Assisting with the coordination and delivery of new employee induction programs
- Assisting with administering the Learning and Development function across the group
- Assisting with the execution of the annual Health and Wellbeing calendar
- Preparing recruitment documents including position descriptions, recruitment request forms and interview guides
- Assisting with screening & shortlisting candidate resumes and applications
- Assisting with administering the end to end recruitment function
To be successful in securing this position you will:
- Have genuine passion for HR
- You will be results driven
- Have strong relationship building skills
- Have a 'can-do 'attitude
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to get into the HR space. This organisation offers growth, development and a work-life balance!
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 3663.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Job Reference No: 06810-0010994831SJ
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631