Helpdesk Support Officer - Immediate
$30 - 32 / hour
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
July 9, 2018
IT and technology
In the fast-paced role you will respond to and follow up on technical help tickets submitted via phone, email, and walk-ups. No day will be the same as you are rostered on to support clients on site or at head office remotely. The support you will be provide will be focused around Windows, Microsoft Office, Hardware and a variety of other applications used by various clients. Let your eye for detail and creativity shine as you independently investigate and implement solutions to technical issues and identify recurring technical issues, proposing solutions to address the cause of problems.
Your Skills & Experience
* Experience working in a Helpdesk / Service Desk team
* Experience in Windows 7 &10 administration and bug-fixing in an Active Directory environment.
* Outstanding analytical skills in Microsoft Office applications.
* Experience with IT support ticketing systems.
* Good knowledge of basic TCP/IP networking concepts.
* Ability to create test transactions and run tests to find errors and confirm programs meet specifications and regulatory compliance.
* Experience in training end users to use programs.
You have in-depth knowledge of computer systems, networks, and appropriate software applications. But your real flair lies in your ability to communicate with all levels of users both verbally and in writing. You have the creativity to translate complex IT issues into simple, comprehensive steps that a wide audience can understand, and you are a true team colleague whose energy and enthusiasm inspires others.
What's on offer?
* An exceptional opportunity to make a positive impact on the company and their clients.
* A fast-paced, dynamic workplace where no two days are ever the same.
* Ongoing professional development and mentoring by outstanding business leaders.
* A rare chance to grow your skill set and enjoy career progression.
* A company that promotes on merit, rewards excellence and champions work-life balance.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law