L1/2 Desktop Support | Immediate start | $30.60 p/h + Super
Location : Inner Suburbs Melbourne
Post Date : 18 August 2017
Employment Type : Project
Job Reference : 9348601SO
Job Classification : IT & Technology
A very well known and respected Software and Cloud Service provider. This company supports a large number of clients ranging from small business's to enterprise environments.
You will be required to provide an exceptional level of customer service whilst providing level 1 and 2 desktop support. The role will require you to work in a methodical and process driven way to troubleshoot issues across various types of environments, however you should have the aptitude to think outside the box if known procedures don't yield results.
To be successful in this role you should have experience with the following technologies:
- Windows SOE
- Azure Active Directory
- Office 365
- IOS Devices
- Dell Hardware
You will also require the following traits:
- Exceptional communications skills.
- The ability to break down technical terminology for non-technical users.
- The ability to communicate to a wide and varied audience.
- Precise documentation writing skills.
- The ability to follow process and procedures without error.
- The ability to troubleshoot new, non-documented issues.
- Unmatched customer service skills.
If this sounds like you and your looking for an exciting contract role with a great company then please apply now. You will only be considered if you are immediately available and have exposure to the mentioned technologies.
For more details contact Stephen Owens - [email protected] or call 03 9691 3661
Job Ref: 9348601SO
140 William Street