Helpdesk Support | Immediate start | $30 p/h + Super
Location : Inner Suburbs Melbourne
Post Date : 11 July 2017
Employment Type : Project
Job Reference : 9348601SO
Job Classification : IT & Technology
A very well known and respected Managed Service provider. This company supports a large number of clients ranging from small business's to enterprise environments.
You will be required to provide an exceptional level of customer service whilst providing level 1 and some level 2 technical support to external clients. The role will require you to work in a methodical and process driven way to troubleshoot issues across various types of environments, however you should have the aptitude to think outside the box if known procedures don't yield results.
**Previous experience in an MSP would be highly advantageous**
To be successful in this role you should have experience with the following technologies:
- Windows SOE
- Active Directory
- Cisco Networks
- Office 365
- Service Now
You will also require the following traits:
- Exceptional communications skills.
- The ability to break down technical terminology for non-technical users.
- The ability to communicate to a wide and varied audience.
- Precise documentation writing skills.
- The ability to follow process and procedures without error.
- The ability to troubleshoot new, non-documented issues.
- Unmatched customer service skills.
If this sounds like you and your looking for an exciting contract role with a great company then please apply now.
For more details contact Stephen Owens - [email protected] or call 03 9691 3661
Job Ref: 9348601SO
140 William Street