Help Desk Support
$32.00 - $38.00 / day
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
26 July 2019
IT and technology
Robert Half is recruiting a highly experienced, qualified and skilled level 1/2 support person for a well known, Hospital which has a fast past and challenging environment.
The role is to provide outstanding level 1 and 2 support across the whole organisation, you will be required to perform a wide range of IT support services and provide end user assistance when required.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Level 1/2 Support.
- Resolving incoming Help Desk Tickets.
- Support across WAN/LAN.
- Installing, diagnosing, maintaining and upgrading desktop Hardware, phones and ICT peripherals.
- Support Office365 clients and application administration.
- Maintain Active Directory and Domain management.
To be successful in this role you will need to be very dynamic, enthusiastic and passionate about IT. You must be able to manage and take responsibility of all 1st and 2nd level technical assistance and have a great track record of doing so. You must be able to communicate clearly with stakeholders to ensure all tasks are dealt with in a professional manner.
In addition to this, you will ideally be able to demonstrate knowledge and expertise in areas of:
- customer service orientation.
- organization and time management skills.
- End user support utilizing a Service Management Ticketing System
- Technical advice to clients/customers.
- Active Directory, Office 365.
- Imaging and deploying through SCCM
- DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP
How to Apply
If you feel this would fit your profile, please send your resume by clicking on the apply button.
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631