Help Desk Support
$30.00 - $36.00 / hour
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
11 September 2019
IT and technology
Robert Half is recruiting an experienced Help Desk Support for a construction company based in the inner suburbs of Melbourne. They have an urgent need for a highly skilled individual that can join an already established team and help support their internal users.
In this role, you will be a part of the IT team supporting internal users by troubleshooting problem areas (in person, by telephone, or via e-mail).
Other key responsibilities include:
- An exceptional opportunity to make a positive impact on the department and the company.
- Troubleshooting expert
- A fast-paced, dynamic workplace where no two days are ever the same.
- Ongoing professional development and mentoring by outstanding business leaders.
- A rare chance to grow your skill set and enjoy career progression.
- A company that promotes on merit, rewards excellence and champions work-life balance
The ideal candidate will be an impressive IT specialist with experience working as a Help Desk Support person. You will have clear and professional communication skills, a drive to see things through until completion and a clear passion for IT.
Your Skills & Experience
- 2 Years of IT industry experience as a Help Desk support or similar role.
- Degree in IT, Computer Science or related field Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge and experience dealing with LAN/WAN/VPN/Cloud infrastructure.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Professional communication skills.
- Experience supporting Windows environments (Office 365 is a must)
How to Apply
If you feel this would fit your profile, please send your resume by clicking on the apply button.
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631