Group Financial Analyst
Location : Inner Suburbs Melbourne
Post Date : 21 June 2017
Employment Type : Project
Job Reference : 9323069RFC
Job Classification : Project Consulting
Our client is a successful retail business with a broad range of popular products. Due to growth and a restructure they are seeking an experienced Financial/Commercial Analyst to help with reporting and insights.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, you will be responsible for:
* Delivering high quality and accurate management reporting and financial statements to internal & external stakeholders.
* Assisting with the preparation and presentation of periodic reports to the business.
* Commercial analysis of financial information including the examination of operating costs, company income and expenditure.
* Build relationships with internal stakeholders to deliver reporting and help drive performance across the Group.
* Identifying areas of potential risk, under-performance and improvement through data analysis.
CA/CPA qualified, you will have relevant experience, ideally exposure to inventory, in a Retail/FMCG environment. It is essential that you are comfortable with reporting, budgeting, planning, forecasting and commercial analysis. We are seeking a candidate with strong communication skills and the ability to build relationships and partner with and influence senior management. Excellent excel skills are essential to be successful in this role.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 36 31.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Reference Number: 9323069RFC
140 William Street