$50000 - 58000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
21 June 2019
Finance and accounting
We are looking for your extraordinary Analytical skills. Our client is a reputable technology company offering a supportive work environment and an exciting opportunity. You will report to the Team Leader and have opportunity for increasing your skill set and boost your career growth within this high energy team.
Your primary responsibility is to handle and successfully deliver audit and analytics projects to drive project-based revenue. As the Graduate Analyst you will assist in identification and delivery of analytics projects that identify transactional flaws within clients' Accounts Payable or Merchandise systems.
Your Skills & Experience
- Extraordinary experience in an Accounts Payable or Analytical role
- Forward-thinking skills in MS Excel
- Strong communication skills to maintain positive working relationships with a variety of clients
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work autonomously
You are highly organized, detail oriented, and have a sense of urgency to complete tasks promptly but accurately. You have a flexible outlook and are able to take care of frequent interruptions and changing priorities. You have strong communication, customer service and social skills, especially with contacts from both technical and financial backgrounds.
What's on offer?
- A dynamic role with a growth-focused company
- Exciting opportunities to broaden your career
- Exposure to a variety of different duties and tasks
- Forward-thinking career prospects and a real chance to reach your full potential
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631