Full Stack Java Developer | Up to $120k+ | Inner East
$100000 - 130000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
June 18, 2018
IT and technology
Robert Half Technology are working with a growing utilities organisation in the inner eastern suburbs. As a forward thinking organisation, they are able to work dynamically with the latest technologies and allow employees to take ownership for their work.
The Full Stack Java Developer is responsible for the design and successful development of their products and will be part of a team of between 12-20 Developers. The developer needs to have a strong concept of 'the bigger picture', someone who can understand the direction of the business and communicate effectively with clients and colleagues to drive software solutions forward. This role also requires strong leadership values; the Developer will provide support to a small team of business analysts, developers and tests and provide assistance to clients about technology and implementation.
In this role the Java Developer will be responsible for:
- Analysing and Developing software in line with the deliverables
- Constructively and proactively participate in development planning
- Quickly identify any issues with projects and effectively communicate these to senior managers for quick resolution
- Suggest new and innovative ways of solving problems in Java
- Take a continuous improvement approach to ensuring integrity and consistency of data.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial, business oriented Java Developer who has the technical ability to design and develop solutions for specific business requirements but yet enjoys interacting with the business. You will possess:
- Several years in developing Java-based web applications
- Detailed knowledge of Java Enterprise Edition and associated frameworks (e.g. Spring and Hibernate)
- Experience with Frontend technologies including AngularJS
- Experience with Groovy on Grails would be advantageous
- High-level problem solving skills
- A good level of business acumen
- Very strong communication skills, both written and verbal
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button.