Full Stack Developer | up-to $850 pd. (pkg) | CBD Fringe
$700 - 850 / day
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
27 October 2017
IT & Technology
Robert Half Technology are working with a highly desirable online business, kicking off a variety of different critical projects this year. As part of this initiative, they are looking for a highly skilled Full Stack Developer to join their team.
This is a Senior Full Stack Developer role which will be hired as a 6-month contract, with a high chance of extension. You'll be working on a variety of complex projects and as such will be able to employ a number of different tools to do the job. These tools might range from C#, F#, Scala, Python, AWS (EC2, Lambda, SQS etc.) and other related technologies.
You'll work with cross functional teams with BAs, QAs, UX designers and other developers in a highly agile fashion.
We're looking for very capable Senior Full Stack Developers who wish to apply for a life-changing opportunity. Please see below for requirements:
- Minimum 7 years' relevant commercial experience
- A passion for agile software development
- Experience solving complex problems in a multitude of different languages including: C#, Java, Ruby, Node.JS and others
- An extreme passion to learn new things, including functional programming
- Strong depth of knowledge and experience using AWS services such as: Lambda, DynamoDB, EC2, S3, SNS, SQS and LoadBalancer
- Exposure to micro services Architecture based projects / REST / OAuth
- A strong understanding of BDD / TDD and Domain Driven Design
- Demonstrated ability to clearly communicate both in writing and verbally
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills
- Experience with functional programming languages like Scala, F# or Haskell
- Commercial experience with machine learning, or an interest in machine learning
Please send your resume to us by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Job Reference No