Front End Developer |$70k - $85k + Super |Inner City
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
28 March 2019
IT and technology
We are seeking a Front End Developer who wants to be involved in the technical decisions and who will activity engage and drive the team forward.
You will be joining a highly progressive organisation who already have a well-oiled and well sized development team and you will be working alongside those developers, owning the front end/UI elements for the various applications.
- Working directly with stakeholders to understand unit development and project requirements
- Researching and providing recommendation options for requirements
- Developing proof of concepts or prototypes to assist with research
- Assist the Solution Architect or Solution Lead in low level solution design
- Have an "automation first" mindset to any form of development - ensuring scalability with regards to development is incorporated to any solution decision.
- Set up and maintain any key systems as necessary
- Assist with the automation of Learning Design and Content Editorial processes to promote efficiency
- Assist with the setup and operation of any new partner systems, domestically and internationally
- Work with key systems (Canvas, Salesforce, etc.) to ensure the successful setup and delivery of online units.
- Conduct ongoing reviews, simplification and streamlining of processes and technology systems and implement recommendations arising from these review
- Advanced with jQuery, jQuery UI, and comfortable with writing custom plugins for these libraries
- Experience with AWS or other similar cloud solution architecture, in particular the setup and maintenance of web servers, databases, CDN's, and cloud file storage solutions (e.g. AWS EC2, RDS, Cloudfront, Route53, etc.)
- Experience working with Continuous Integration tools such as Jenkins or TeamCity
- Experience in administrative and technical roles, especially in the design and implementation of web based services
- Demonstrated experience with Learning Management systems such as Canvas
- Tertiary qualifications or industry certifications and demonstrated knowledge of IT and Education business and technology trends and developments
Interviews are happening as we speak so if you are looking for a new opportunity click the apply button now and reference 06810-0010294598
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631