FP&A Manager | Inner Suburbs | NFP
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
September 22, 2018
Finance and accounting
This is a well-established not-for-profit organisation and leader in its field. This organisation has aspired to remain innovative and relevant in a rapidly changing market and has a highly capable and forward-thinking executive team with a breadth of not for profit and commercial experience.
Reporting to the CFO, the FP&A Manager will be responsible for producing high quality financial analysis, leading an established team of analysts whilst managing a number of key relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
Your first major task will be to lead the implementation of a new budgeting & reporting tool and the integration of processes and procedures.
A high-level summary of responsibilities would include;
- Assume responsibility for the annual planning and budget process
- Lead the preparation of accurate and timely analysis and reporting with well-structured reports and commentary
- Develop tools, models and procedures with various stakeholders
- Provide financial advice to the wider business including tender support
- Oversee the organisation's Business Intelligence KPI reporting tool
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with direct reports, members of the shared services team and stakeholders within the wider business
This will be a highly visible role and you will be required to demonstrate an understanding of the objectives that the company is aiming to achieve. As the organisation progresses through a period growth and change, you will be instrumental in influencing positive change to both procedure and culture.
You will be a CA/CPA (or equivalent) with a minimum of 5 years in a finance leadership role in either Non-profit, health care or commercial business. You must have a strong understanding of complex financial models and be able to translate these for non-finance stakeholders.
A strong understanding of finance systems and reporting tools will mean that you are well placed to advise on improvements and optimisation. A high EQ and outstanding communication skills will be key to your success.
Click to APPLY NOW or call 03 9691 3631 for more information and quote the reference 06810-0010628744SEG