Financial/Management Accountant (Manager)
$100000 - 120000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
13 October 2017
Finance and Accounting
This Not for Profit entity has a presence in each state in Australia, which roll up into a national company. They advocate for professionals throw lobbying, networking events, etc.
Currently they have a need for an experienced Financial/Management Accountant/Manager who enjoys working in a stable atmosphere.
Public transportation (tram or train) is available, as well as a car park for all employees.
Reporting to the COO, the responsibilities of the Financial/Management Accountant (Manager)
* Prepare monthly management reports
* Prepare monthly financial statements & variance analysis
* Monthly bank reconciliations
* Oversee internal controls
* Manage one Junior Accountant, who is responsible for AP, AR, etc.
* Tax calculations including FBT, Payroll taxes, GST, PAYG, ATO BAS, etc.
* Act as a liaison with the audit teams
* Make recommendations in relation to the accounting systems in place
* Other / administrative duties are required
You will be a team player candidate who can working independently. You will have excellent oral and written communication skills and a high level of accuracy and attention to detail. You must have prior experience with all of the aspects explained above, and have proficient use of Microsoft Word and Excel.
While not mandatory, experience using Microsoft Dynamics and XERO systems would be advantageous.
There is currently a vacancy in this position and interviews are be conducted as early as this week, please send your resume by clicking on the apply button.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Reference No. 17172323KPD