Financial Reporting Manager | Inner Suburbs | $110-130k +s
$110000 - 130000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
July 3, 2018
Finance and accounting
Our client is a US based and NASDAQ listed business with operations globally and growing rapidly. Already a market leader i their sector, the business seeks to build on their success and has a strong focus on building long lasting client partnerships.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Financial Reporting Manager will be tasked with designing, implementing and maintaining finance processes and controls in addition to leading month close and reporting activities. The Financial Reporting Manager will be required to build strong relationships with the CFO, Financial Controller and wider finance team in order to achieve organisational goals and improve the finance teams effectiveness.
Tasks will include;
- Produce group consolidated Statutory accounts
- Manage Tax accounting and General Ledger
- Report to parent business in line with International Accounting Standards and US GAAP
- All regular month-end tasks and journal approvals
- Maintain and improve general ledger and reporting processes
- Ensure that direct reports are achieving targets
- Ad-hoc reports and analytic tasks
You will be a CA/CPA with a minimum of 5 years working experience in a corporate accounting environment and experienced in reporting to International Accounting standards. You must possess a working knowledge of Australian taxation.
People management experience is preferable and a pro-active nature with strong communication skills we be essential.
Click to APPLY NOW or call for more information on 03 9691 3631 and quote the reference 06810-0010519951SEG