Location : Inner Suburbs Melbourne
Post Date : 31 May 2017
Employment Type : Project
Job Reference : 9296155RF
Job Classification : Project Consulting
Our client is a market leading technology with operations in several countries, including the APC region. With several different lines of business the company has built its success on providing its customers with a responsive and seamless service. This is a great opportunity for a candidate that thrives on process improvement to join this growing organisation.
Reporting directly to the CFO you will be responsible for:
- Supervising the Finance team, implementing individual performance objectives and ensuring the development of skills necessary to meet operational goals.
- Directing the Financial Accounting activities including month-end close and timely reporting of monthly and YTD results.
- Manage the integrity of the GL through review of the end of month reconciliations, balance sheet, profit & loss statement and cash flow.
- Directing and reviewing statutory reporting requirements, including direct and indirect taxes.
- Engaging with operations to ensure that finance remains abreast of changes and developments within the business
- Ongoing delivery of process improvement to existing reporting processes
- You will be a member of the Senior Finance Team.
CA/CPA qualified, you will ideally have experience in both industry and a Big 4 / Professional Services organisations. Your industry experience in either, multinational or ASX listed businesses, will have been focussed on controlling the month end reporting timetable, meeting deadlines and producing accurate reporting. You will be technically proficient with the application of Australian and international accounting standards, foreign currency and tax. You will also have a successful leadership track record and ability to build relationships with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 36 31.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Job Ref No: 9296155RF
140 William Street