$150,000.00 - $170,000.00 / annum
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
9 August 2019
Finance and accounting
Our client is a dynamic and fast-paced international ASX listed organisation from within the manufacturing industry. Their organisation, based in Melbourne's northern suburbs, provide a diverse product portfolio and service an array of interesting industry segments.
Established over thirty years ago, our client has a reputation for excellence within their sector and aim to continue growing their product range and client base over the coming years.
Our client is seeking an experienced finance manager or existing financial controller to join and lead their finance function in conjunction with their general manager of finance. This person is responsible for overseeing the finances for one of their core business units. Our client is an ASX listed organisation so previous experience in such an environment would be considered advantageous.
Core responsibilities of this role will also include:
- Develop the annual budget, assessing any variances in actual YTD Profit & Loss and identifying reasons behind any budget variances
- Review of annual results, target ratios and measurement against financial goals
- Financial reporting and forecasting
- Provide financial and non-financial analysis and recommendations to senior level
- Work closely with various department managers, providing financial insights and process improvement suggestions
- Business tender evaluations
- Sound knowledge and understanding of Australian Tax Law
- Mentoring and management of a small team
You will be an experienced finance manager or current financial controller looking for an exciting new opportunity and to take the next step forward in your career.
With your sound knowledge of the entire financial function, you will be expected to be a key influence on the direction of the business and a trusted advisor to the GM of finance.
The following are essential components in order to be successful in this role:
- CA/CPA Qualified
- 10 Years plus in senior finance roles
- Previous experience within an ASX listed organisation
- Experience in commercial negotiations
- Travel interstate as and when required
- Strong communication skills and ability to deal with senior stakeholders
- Strong leadership skills and a passion to train and coach team members
If you match the above essential elements and this role sounds like one you are interested in hearing more about, please apply today.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631