$80,000.00 - $90,000.00 / annum
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
31 July 2019
Finance and accounting
We are looking for your extraordinary Analytical skills. Our client is a reputable and rapidly growing technology company offering a supportive work environment with a great culture and an exciting opportunity for growth and development. You will report to the General Manager and have opportunity for increasing your skill set and boost your career growth within this high energy team.
Your primary responsibility is ultimately ensuring internal teams are provided the information required to implement vendors into the CCS along with ensuring clear visibility with customers around expectations and delivery of output. As the Analyst you will manage the collection of data and invoices required for Contract Compliance implementation and liaise with clients for the collection of data and invoices. You will also be involved in the presentation of the Contract Compliance analysis, variances and results to various stakeholders.
You will have excellent communication skills being responsible for liaising with senior client stakeholders as well as the outsource and operational team on an ongoing basis on various requirements.
Your Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance or Commerce
- At least 3 years' experience in a similar role with a strong focus in data analysis
- Forward-thinking skills in MS Excel
- Strong communication skills to maintain positive working relationships with a variety of clients
- Exceptional attention to detail and lateral thinking
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
You are highly organised, detail oriented, and have a sense of urgency to complete tasks promptly but accurately. You have a flexible outlook and are able to take care of frequent interruptions and changing priorities. You have strong communication, customer service and social skills, especially with contacts from both technical and financial backgrounds.
What's on offer?
- A dynamic role with a growth-focused company
- Exciting opportunities to broaden your career
- Exposure to a variety of different duties and tasks
- Forward-thinking career prospects and a real chance to reach your full potential
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631