$40.00 - $50.00 / hour
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
12 July 2019
Our client is an industry leader in the manufacturing/medical space, with facilities across Victoria and Australia as a whole. With the rise of the medical sector new exciting opportunities have become available assisting the international transition of the business. The growing finance team is in need of a new analyst ready to join their head office in Melbourne.
Due to this continuously increasing pattern of growth, our client now needs the skills of an additional Financial Analyst to support efforts providing oversight on the organizations operational and financial performance through the following activities:
- Preparing budgeting and planning process
- Quarterly forecasting, sales analytics and commission calculations
- Strategic planning to enable managements decisions
- Analysis of gross margin and variance
- Collaborating and liaising with stakeholders
- Variance Analysis
- Standard Cost and Inventory analysis with a focus on management
You will be a fully qualified Financial analyst with an accounting background. Excellent communication and excel skills are key to the success of an applicant when applying to this role. Applicants need to be available within 2 weeks.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Allard Austin in our Melbourne office on 03 9691 3631.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/melbourne
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631