$100000 - 100000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
4 December 2018
Finance and accounting
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic Financial Analyst to join a global sporting apparel retailer, based in Melbourne's Inner Suburbs. With public transport right on their doorstep, our trusted client boasts an impressive office space with an equally fantastic company culture. The Financial Analyst will join a close-knit team in a collaborative and sociable environment and be expected to hit the ground running and quickly add value to the business.
Here is a role that lets you showcase your impressive track record in financial planning and analysis.
As the Financial Analyst reposting to the Finance Manager, your day to day duties will be:
- Conduct modelling on various financial products
- Measure analyse and forecast performance in conjunction with operating plans.
- Collaborate with a range of business partners, condensing complex initiatives into straightforward concepts
- Advising management on the allocation of resources to best accomplish objectives and preparing reports for the executive team.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in Commerce, Business, Finance or related field.
- Experience spanning 2-5 years in a highly quantitative role.
- Problem solving experience through statistical analysis or with large data sets such as in derivatives, structured finance or business analytics.
- Strong Microsoft Excel and computer skills.
- High level of proficiency in Excel.
- Impressive experience in SAP
- Able to build and deliver effective presentations to audiences with wide-ranging backgrounds.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
You will be an experienced Financial Analyst having completed your CPA/CA studies. You will be an excellent communicator with a can-do attitude and a passion for utilising your excellent communication skills with stakeholders of all levels. SAP experience is a must-have for this role and previous experience within retail would benefit you greatly.
Apply today and upload your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Ana Sousa on 0396913631
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000 03 9691 3631