Financial Analyst | Inner Suburbs | $95k-105k+s
$95000 - 105000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
25 October 2018
Finance and accounting
Our client is looking for a Financial Analyst to join their fast-growing company. More than a job, this role is the opportunity you have been looking for to take your career to the next level. Collaborating with a hardworking and high energy team, you will act as a key business partner in areas such as forecasting, performance reporting, and analysis.
The organisation has experienced accelerated growth in the past three years and is seeking to move to the next level. As the Financial Analyst, you will be instrumental in ensuring that the business is strategic and effective in decision making.
This is a role that lets you showcase your impressive track record and potential in financial planning and analysis. You will conduct modelling on various financial products as well as measure, analyse and forecast performance in conjunction with operating plans. A general summary of duties includes;
- Reporting and Analysis with a particular focus on P&L and Cash Flow Analysis
- Variance Analysis
- Budgeting & Forecasting
- Participate in execution of external audit
- Business Partner across divisions
Your exceptional interpersonal skills will shine as you collaborate with a range of business partners, condensing complex initiatives into straightforward concepts. Additional duties include advising management on the allocation of resources to best accomplish objectives, and preparing reports for executive teams.
You have a strong combination of technical skills and the business insights to provide creative yet effective solutions to complex challenges. You will use you background in accounting to offer insights into the business performance and viability of upcoming projects.
You will be a finance professional with an interest in the wider business - someone with excellent analytical skills and a passion for numbers paired with outstanding communication skills. You will ideally be CA/CPA qualified with Advanced Excel Skills (Pivot Tables, Advanced Formulas) and some experience in financial modelling.
Whats on offer?
- An exciting opportunity to extend your ability and your skill set across a diverse and challenging role.
- The chance to partner with senior executives on strategic deep dives and develop financial models and insights to inspire strategic resource allocation and business growth.
- The encouragement and support of an energetic and highly professional team.
- A fast-paced workplace where no two days are ever the same.
- A work environment where your contribution will be valued and rewarded.
- An employer committed to work-life balance.
Click to Apply now or to discuss further, call 03 9691 3631 and quote the reference 06810-0010696835SEG
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000 03 9691 3631