Financial Analyst I Manufacturing
$45.00 - $50.00 / hour
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
19 August 2019
Management Resources team at Robert Half is excited to work with an innovative manufacturing company that is head quartered in Richmond that produce patented products for the consumer market. They are an energetic bunch who are positively disrupting their industry while having human rights, sustainable environment and labour practices at heart of their operations.
Located 5 minutes walking distance from Richmond station, company head office is local to amazing top-rated bars, cafes and restaurant, their office location provides employees access to near by parks as well as the option to attend great events in Melbourne. This would be opportunity to enjoy both corporate world as well as enjoy life away from work.
Reporting to CFO, this broad role will undertake but not limited to,
- Ownership of monthly management reporting including inventory reconciliations and reporting
- Analysis of weekly sales and gross profit against forecast to be communicated to management in different levels
- Actively control budgeting and forecasting process to support wholesale costing functions across business
- Debtor/ creditor analysis as well as management and maintenance through ERP system
- Ongoing enforcement of internal controls and assistance with audits
- Conduct thorough end of month reconciliation to recognize variances or misallocations
- Liaise with different stakeholders as well as Accountants to ensure processes as well as deadlines are intact
This is a 2 months contract with view to permanency, please note that you need to be immediately available for this role.
This would be an opportunity for a CPA/CA fully qualified star to shine who can bring in their experience in process improvements, autonomous self-starting attitude but who can work with different teams. Experience in FMCG/ Manufacturing and ERP experience that is inventory focused would be highly regarded but other accounting systems are more than welcome to apply. Best qualification you can bring would be your personality!
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Nuwan Kas in our Melbourne office on 03 9691 3666.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/melbourne
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631