$40.00 - 40.00 / hour
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
August 7, 2018
Finance and accounting
Robert Half is currently recruiting for a rapidly expanding organisation located within easy commuting distance of Melbourne's CBD. The organisation are listed on the Australian stock exchange and continue to go through a period of rapid expansion through a mix of organic and acquisitional growth. They offer a challenging but supportive environment with continuous and varied work. Prior contractors have often gone on to secure permanent opportunities within the organisation as a result of their growth and desire to retain top talent.
Offices are easily accessible by public transport.
Reporting to the Finance Operations Manager, you will be part of a growing team of Accountants who provide general month end, year end and financial reporting support. The role is varied but typical duties are likely to include:
- Reconciling large data sets and providing variance and trend analysis
- Monthly financial reporting
- Financial statement production and statutory reporting
- Ad hoc support with various project related accounting work
- Testing of new financial platforms and systems
- Preparation of year end related schedules and audit work
This is a busy, challenging role with cyclical deadlines and ad hoc project work. Expected duration is circa 6 months but with scope for extension or even permanency.
To be successful, you will be a skilled and qualified Accountant who has spent time within an Audit environment. Ideally we are looking for applicants who can satisfy the following criteria:
- Exposure to working in a large corporate organisation either in Australia or overseas
- Exposure to large sets of data and complex reconciliations
- Worked in Audit at some stage (ideally Big 4 or large mid tier)
- Happy to take on a Financial Accounting role focusing on monthly reporting
- Ability to start quickly at max 1 weeks' notice
- Able to commit for a minimum of 6 months
- Strong communication skills
- Happy to work to tight monthly and cyclical deadlines
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 36 31.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne